Key points which must be reviewed when buying your first home.
- Find out how much you can borrow we will discuss your income, outgoings, future plans and savings to establish how much you can borrow and afford.
- Find a home that matches your affordability.
- View that property.
- Make an offer.
- Obtain an agreement in principle from the lender (not legally binding from the lender).
- Carry out a survey on the property.
- Choose a solicitor to assist with all the logistics in purchasing you new home.
- Exchange contracts.
- Mortgage completion.
- Move to your new home!
For full explanation of the steps please call and speak to one of our advisors, we will be more than happy to explain this in further detail with you.
|YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP PAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE|
Get a Free Consultation
Pellentesque id elit tempus, semper nibh quis, dictum neque. Donec aliquet sodales risus, nec pretium ligula placerat sit amet. Sed eget lacus est. In eu bibendum nisi. Curabitur mattis augue sed maximus fringilla. A liquam pellentesque, justo porta finibus vehicula, lacus purus finibus elit, eu commodo lectus ma